Welcome to Mosaic's Enterprise Challenge Competition 2017/2018!
Welcome to this year’s Enterprise Challenge competition where you will compete in an online business simulation game that replicates the real world, and complete a questionnaire about ethical business and sustainability.
This year’s competition is bigger than ever before, with over 4,500 students taking part nationwide! Competition will be fierce but it will be good fun, as well as rewarding. Last year’s winners received:
- A cheque for £2500 for their school
- £500 to invest in a social enterprise which benefits their school
- A winner’s trophy
- A winner’s medal
- A luxury drive around London in a Rolls Royce Phantom
- A private tour and afternoon tea at Harrods
- An exhilarating ride on the London Eye
- A special lunch and tour of the Headquarters of Twitter UK
Previous winners have won:
- The chance to meet HRH The Prince of Wales
- Tea at 10 Downing Street with Samantha Cameron, wife of Prime Minister David Cameron
- Tickets to the Entrepreneurs Organisation Unlimited Conference and the chance to network with hundreds of successful entrepreneurs
- A speedboat ride on the Thames
- A tour of Clarence House, the London residence of HRH The Price of Wales
- An exclusive Q&A with Entrepreneur and former Dragons Den judge, James Khan.
The Enterprise Challenge national runners-up receive £2,000 prize money for their school and the third placed team receive £1,000 prize money for their school. All finalists receive goodie bags, with all participating students receiving certificates.
Click on the links at the top of this page for everything you need to take part in the competition. Let’s see what you can win this year.
Enterprise Challenge 2017/2018 Welcome Letter
Click here to download your official 2017/2018 welcome letter.
Mosaic would like to extend our thanks to the Apax Foundation and Qatar Charity UK for their continued support of the Enterprise Challenge. Mosaic would also like to thank Totem Learning for their additional support.